It’s been awhile since I’ve gone ten days without a blog post! For you hangers-on, here are ten reasons for my absence:
1. We went to Florida for Spring Break, and in some comically-timed [or divinely ordained] sequence of events, I was completely without internet! Don’t worry, the shaking stopped after a detoxing a few days here:
2. I was quite busy pretending to know how to fish:
3. Shell hunting with my daughter was a delightful priority:
4. …and of course our shells weren’t going to organize themselves!
5. I was with the people I love most at one of our most-loved places:
6. We were preoccupied with frozen confections and broad smiles:
7. My feet were intoxicated by the luxuriously warm water for hours on end:
8. I had a nightly cheerleading gig at low tide for my skim-boarding boys:
9. Watching wildlife is nearly a full-time job on the island:
10. And really…who can think of computers with God on display like this?? Our nightly walk on the beach:
So what have you been up to? What small moments are you treasuring?