A list, that is.
A list of things that have wound themselves around the tender parts of your heart and won’t let go. Things that you indulge in after the kids go to bed. Things that make your eyes roll in delight. Things that your [my] expanding waistline wish would just go away.
Or at the very least, things we wish we didn’t love.
Here are mine:
5 Things I Wish I Didn’t Love
- Coke: This is my air. My oxygen. My one true love. If I could just have an IV drip it’d save me a lot of time running back and forth to the fridge.
- Nutella: I am late to this party, but my what a joyous feast it has been. Just add strawberries and commence moaning.
- Carrabba’s Sogno Di Cioccolata: Oh. My. Word. Your fork will dance holding this slice of heaven.
- Goat Cheese: In all forms: toasted, baked, raw, panini’d. Spread thick, crumbled fresh, layered, devoured.
- Jay’s Kruncher’s Jalapeño Chips: Ok. This isn’t a typical craving or even something I totally die over, but coupled with Coke, you can’t beat it for a manly sweet and salty treat [read: something special I like to share with my husband]. And like any chip, you can’t eat just one, which makes it deadly for me.
Ok! Your turn! I’d love to hear about the things you wish you didn’t love! Let’s keep these comments to food only. We’ll branch out next time 🙂