As a former teacher and lifelong learner, speaking and teaching are things I enjoy doing — and strive to do well. My style is to share actionable ideas for growth, to create an interactive setting rich with discussion, and to inspire guests to strive for excellence.
- intentional parenting
- practical ways to incorporate education in everyday settings
- making the most of teachable moments
- spiritual formation in children
- finding inspiration in Scripture
- learning from Biblical characters
- for more details, see my other website HERE
If you’re looking for practical teaching on social media and blogging for your school’s next professional development day, please click my Girl Meets Paper Media page HERE.
I offer teaching tracts ranging from breakout sessions at conferences, to on-going professional development, to continual contract work.